21.9.12

Amsterdam I'm falling for you



I'm finally living in Amsterdam! It already feels so good even if it's just for a week. I'm starting to love this place more and more and there's so much undiscovered yet! Sadly my school is very busy so I don't have much time for exploring left but in a few days I hope to have a bike there and then we will see.

I saw this documentary about Paul Smith (what a cool man he is btw) at school and he gave the advise to get up really early like 6 o'clock or maybe even earlier and then go on your bike and make loads of pictures! At that time there won't be much tourists and other people and the city will be beautiful, especially with the lightning at that moment. So yes I'm waiting for my bike and then I'll go for it! And now back to designing..

No comments:

Post a Comment