26.6.12

List lists litst ..

Finally I've found some new things to do during my vacation. 
First: update this blog, i really want to make this work
Second: buy more clothes, of course always a good thing to do and actually something I always do (ok that doesn't count)
Third: Watching all the seasons of sex and the city. I always wondered why people like it so much and I found out myself, god I'm addicted.
Fourth: Finding new combinations of all my clothes which I'm going to put up on the blog.

Here you find the first combination, it's actually a bikini from h&m, i love it, it looks really expensive but of course most of the people will know it's from h&m. I got this green top from denham a while ago and I never knew how to wear it, so here it is. I pimped it up a little bit and sewed these roses onto the straps. The roses I bought a few years ago on a market in Italy and never knew what to do with it, so here you have the perfect combination of two things I didn't know what do with. And while I'm typing this it also came to my mind that it's also the first time I'm wearing this headband/piece, don't know what to call it, so here you have a outfit of pieces put together I've had for a long time and never worn. 






3 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous, great pics! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely, you have a great style. And you present it really good on your blog. Impressed. :)
    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. super lovely blog. would be happy if you take a look on mine too :) and tell me what you think <3

    ReplyDelete